On today’s episode of Vineyard Underground, I’m answering questions from winegrape growers across the country (and the world) on 7 very different topics. Listen in as my answers to these questions just might help you with questions you have had for your vineyard as well.
If you have questions you need to be answered for your vineyard, remember you can click the Ask Fritz button at VineyardUndergroundPodcast.com
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to identify and treat Phomopsis
- When and how to decide if struggling young vines should be replaced
- How to prevent damage from grape root borer
- How to move from a VSP (vertical shoot position) training system to a high-wire system
- Approaches for handling weed management
- Criteria for determining the best cane to use for trunks
- When and how to plant potted vines
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and helps spread the word about the podcast.
Click the “Ask Fritz” button at VineyardUndergroundPodcast.com to get your vineyard question answered.
Learn to Be a Better Grape Grower with VirtualViticultureAcademy.com – save $75 off your first year of membership with the code Underground at checkout.
Episode Resource Links:
View the full Grower Guide Library